Terms and Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Not Impossible, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Not Impossible as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Not Impossible's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Not Impossible reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions in more detail:
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Not Impossible, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Not Impossible for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Not Impossible as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Not Impossible and Stripe credit card handling and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Not Impossible to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Not Impossible Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Not Impossible's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Not Impossible is released from Not Impossible's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Not Impossible's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Not Impossible.
All transfers conducted through Not Impossible are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY (I Am Possible Ltd)
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. To request a refund or exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending us anything in the post. Once we have received your email, we will come back to you with the return delivery address. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. Refunds and exchanges are issued for items returned to us in their original condition within 14 days.
- If you’d like to return your item for an exchange of size or colour, please send colour and size request in your original email so we can make prompt exchange.
- Exchanges or refunds will not be conducted until the item has been received from the sender. After which we aim to process your refund/exchange within 48 hours.
- We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items.
- All items returned to us must be unused (this includes not being washed or worn) and have all the original packaging and labels attached. Any items that fail to meet this criteria will be denied.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- If you wish to return underwear or swim-wear, please do not remove the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
- Beauty products: All beauty products must be returned unused, unopened and in their original packaging otherwise we will not accept them.
We ask that you retain proof of postage. We will only be able to refund lost parcels with this form of postage. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Not Impossible without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Not Impossible we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Not Impossible reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Not Impossible has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. If this is the case we'll be in touch as soon as possible to notify you and notify you of replacement products available.
Please send all enquiries to email@example.com